[TRANS] 121104 YG Lee Hayi, “It’s better that I don’t run into BIGBANG TOP…”
Singer Lee Hayi expressed her disappointment regarding the tangled situation between herself and her previously-stated “ideal man”, BIGBANG TOP.
During her days of being a contestant on the SBS audition show program ‘K-POP STAR’ since December 2011 throughout April 2012, Lee Hayi appointed TOP as her “ideal man”. There was also a time when she was even given special rap training from BIGBANG’s TOP during the show program.
However, it was revealed that even after Lee Hayi was fully signed under contract with YG Entertainment, the two (Lee Hayi and TOP) never ran into each other again since their very first and only meeting (during the recording of ‘K-POP STAR’). The reason behind this is because TOP has been overseas for the past few months to prepare for BIGBANG’s world tour. It is also a hectic situation for the two to ever meet since BIGBANG’s rehearsal studio and Lee Hayi’s rehearsal studio is located in two separate buildings.
But even during these unfavorable conditions, Lee Hayi seems to be releasing a sigh of relief. Through her agency (YGE), she confessed, “It is a bit disappointing. But seeing him in person would probably make me feel so nervous and shy, I feel like I’d be much more comfortable not running into him.”
With YG Entertainment’s wholehearted and utmost support, Lee Hayi will be having her very first debut stage on SBS ‘Inkigayo’ today (4th).
Irrelevant information omitted.
[TRANS] 120726 G-DRAGON x TAEYANG Twitter conversation!
IBGDRGN: Thanks to the 2 hour flight delay, I get to fill up on Korean food before taking off. P.S Guldari is, indeed, the best.
Realtaeyang: @IBGDRGN Puhaha ke, I ate there this morning, too!!
IBGDRGN: @Realtaeyang Really? No wonder I suddenly craved it. You must have sent me a wave (of telepathy).
*Guldari is a restaurant in the Seoul district known famous for their Kimchi Soup.
[TRANS] 120725 G-Dragon to release his solo teasers starting on his birthday? YGE responds, “No. That was information released by a different, baseless source.”
YG Entertainment has disputed the rumors about G-Dragon’s solo comeback teasers being released on his birthday.
According to YG Entertainment on the 25th (KST), it is true that G-Dragon has entered his final stages of solo album recording and that it will be his second time releasing a solo album in three years after his “Heartbreaker” album in 2009.
But according to the information that was released by a different source, G-Dragon has planned to release the first teaser of his upcoming 2nd album on the day of his birthday. He has decided to do so since that was the same concept tactic that he had used back in his 2009 “Heartbreaker” solo comeback where he released it on August 18th, on his 22nd birthday. (Click here to read.)
However, YG Entertainment disputed that source and further stated that no date for any of his solo activities have been confirmed. They went on to state that G-Dragon’s comeback had been arranged for the middle of August, but plans may change depending on the situation and schedule.
A representative of YGE told Star News, "Although there was an earlier report this morning saying that G-Dragon was going to release his teaser on the date of his birthday, it was all false information released by a different, groundless, and baseless source. We (YGE) are still discussing matters regarding specific dates and schedules."
They continued, "Although he is in his final stages of solo recording, the music video and album jacket cover filming has not yet been started."
Irrelevant information omitted.
Source: Star News
- Posted by: @FriendsBB
- Translation: swaggalevel-1000.tumblr.com
- 1. Chic + humor + dgaf = V.I.P
- 2. You guys have given us endurance and taught us how to be patient. But don't take TOO long to make a comeback, okay?
- 3. The sad truth that when your mom or dad says something to you, it doesn't even come through your ears. But when a Big Bang song comes on, it's as if it has penetrated through your eardrums.
- 4. Oh, you like Big Bang? Let's be friends.
- 5. Why is Big Bang trending and why are they being searched right now? I don't feel good about this... did they do something wrong again?
- 6. UFO Town? Me2Day? What is that? Is it something you eat? Sorry, we wouldn't know. None of our biases, except Taeyang, update their SNS accounts. Twitter ftw.
- 7. We're chic. When you and your back-dancers, stylists, and make-up artists seem to have a "thing" going on, we stfu and hope it goes well.
- 8. When we see other fandoms spazzing about how their biases and artists gave them fan-service, we VIPs just sit here in silence.. wishing you guys gave just as much fan-service as they do. Sobs.
- 9. Did you know? When Big Bang makes a comeback, that's when we're the happiest.
- 10. Jiyong, your raps are very sexy and amazing... but they're just as difficult for us to sing along to.
- 11. We drool when we see Youngbae's abs.... but when we see TOP, we realize that the world is unfair.
- 12. Our visual leader, Madam Kang, is getting better looking every day! ^0^
- 13. Seungri's Egg hair (Alive album hair) is nice. Actually, all his hairstyles are nice..... but PLEASE bring your bangs back.
- 14. TOP, we are expecting you to finally expose your body this year. In 2012.
- 15. Oh, look. They're talking about Korean fashion. I bet G-Dragon is going to be mentioned.
- 16. When a member gets into a scandal, we don't curse at the girl. We curse at him, "Don't get dumped this time!" "Make sure to wear your shoe lifts out to your dates! You don't want to look shorter than her."
- 17. Whether it's a textbook, a notebook, or a school desk... there's a million scribbles and drawings about Big Bang everywhere.
- 18. You learn many different and interesting words after listening to Big Bang's songs.
- 19. Sometimes... just sometimes, you get embarrassed of Big Bang. LOL.
- 20. "FUCK YOU, YG. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME? I HATE YOU."
- 21. "I love you, Papa YG."
- 22. When another artist or person disses Big Bang, "Oh, poor baby. Did you want attention that badly? Come here, I'll give you the love your mom never gave you."
- 23. We have way too much pride. Like WAY too much. But DGAF.
- 24. We learned to not look for "height" in men. Our "height" standards are not very tall.
- 25. We aren't satisfied when people say, "Big Bang will always be five members." But we do get satisfied when people say, "Big Bang is forever one family."
- Source: Naver Big Bang fancafe
- Translations: swaggalevel-1000.tumblr.com // @big_seunghyun
[TRANS][TWITTER][INFO] 120707 Author and Publisher, Kim Suyoung, tweets about TOP and the new movie he will star in called “Alumni”.
The movie “Alumni” will go into filming starting next week. If you put it in terms of publishing, it’s like the equivalent of a book starting to undergo editing. I’m feeling unfamiliar with all this because it (the movie) is nowhere near the area of publishing. But on the day of examinations (auditions), BIGBANG TOP, who is taking on the lead role, said that he was determined to try his best, and that was reassuring enough. Although the scenario is now out of my own hands, the real story will be reborn through the supervision and command that Director Park Shinwoo will have on the actors and staff.
* Kim Suyoung is the author of “Alumni”, which was first published as a novel.
Source: @suyoung_opus // twitter
Sagging Snail (Lee Juk & Yoo Jaesuk) release a teaser for their new music video “Indoor Player” which includes a Big Bang parody!
- Sagging Snail (a collaboration duo first formed by singer, Lee Juk, and comedian, Yoo Jaesuk, during the 2011 Infinity Challenge West Coast Highway concert) has received a lot of love for their 2011 song "Ahpgujeong Player". But this year, they’ve created a play-off song of “Ahpgujeong Player” called "Indoor Player", in which they’ve released the teaser for the music video. Fellow comedian, Park Myungsoo, who collaborated with G-Dragon during the 2011 Infinity Challenge West Coast Highway concert for “I Had An Affair” also featured in Sagging Snail’s new music video. This music video will also be a parody of Big Bang’s newest song “MONSTER”.
Brief explanation/translation: swaggalevel-1000.tumblr.com
[INFO] Famous child actress, Kim Yoojung (bottom), and upcoming actress, Han Yaeri (top right), confirmed to play the roles of TOP’s younger sister and girlfriend/love in his new movie “ALUMNI”.
- Kim Yoojung is one of the most popular child actresses known in South Korea today for her appearances in several hit movies and dramas. She is known to be a huge fan of Big Bang and TOP. She has attended Big Show every year so far and has stated several times before that she would like to act with TOP. Han Yaeri is a rookie actress who starred in the recent hit movie “Korea” with Ha Jiwon and is a rising star in the Korean media today.
- TOP’s younger sister role was originally supposed to be played by another child actress, Kim Hyunsoo, but the casting was changed to Kim Yoojung at the last minute.