I was on Nate Pann again (heck, I’m always on Nate Pann) and I saw another fun and entertaining topic about Big Bang (Well, more of a VIP thing) so I thought I’d translate it (: As some of you may or may not know, V.I.P is considered the most “chic” and “laid-back” fandom cuz of all the fucks they don’t give LMAO. Excuse my language :X I’m sure you guys will find that most of the things are stuff you can relate to if you’re a VIP :)
Recently, I’ve been thinking and thinking…
and the more I think about it, V.I.Ps are too chic and laid-back -__-;;
Some reasons and evidence on why they are:
1. The fact that the number of votes Big Bang receives for nominations and awards is so unproportional to the number of fans they have. How badly must V.I.P not vote for Big Bang to have to personally ask their fans to go and vote for them by saying, “If you want to continue seeing us, go and vote. Please!” LOLOLOLOL. And to be honest, as a V.I.P myself, I don’t vote, either. It seems like the larger the fanclub gets, the less votes they receive hahahaha.
2. Unnecessary, useless rumors about Big Bang’s comeback dates mean nothing to V.I.P cuz they’re never true or on-time anyway. V.I.P doesn’t mind waiting. I mean, we’ve already waited 2 years before… we can wait a few more^^ And unlike other fandoms who get all anxious for their group’s comeback and solely focus on waiting, V.I.P doesn’t give a crap (nor do they expect a comeback) and only focuses their time on making Big Bang edits(like macros, captures, gifs, etc.).
3. If it’s hot weather or cold weather, no one goes to visit them at their dorm like other fandoms do with their groups. Seungri said this on “Night After Night” before that their fans are too lazy to come see them or that they care more for themselves having to go through the trouble to come see them lolololololololol. I busted out laughing so much while watching that, ahahahaha. Seems like Big Bang has the least amount of sasaeng fans than the other fandoms^^
4. If they say not to follow, they really don’t. When Big Bang or their managers ask V.I.P not to follow them, the fans just say, "Oh, they said not to follow them. Let’s leave then. We’ll come back some other time." and they just go their own ways without hesitation… to the point where Big Bang questions if those people really are true fans. Kekekekekekekekekekekekekeke.
5. Complimenting the appearance of girls who share skin-ship/touching with the Big Bang members. My best friend who’s a B2UTY is always going crazy and worrying over which girls Yong Junhyung skinshipped with or which girls the members might be dating, while my other V.I.P friends and I are watching Taeyang’s ‘I Need A Girl’ music video and saying how pretty the girls he dances with are and that they’re so gorgeous^^ kekekekekek lololololololol.
6. To V.I.P, negative comments and comments of belittlement mean nothing. I guess you can say that going through nearly, or as much as, 5 years of pain and suffering has made V.I.P stronger. So whenever we read negative comments or see the comments that point out all the flaws of Big Bang, we either just agree and admit with them or… we merely just don’t give a single crap. kekekekekekeke.
7. They’re the best at getting the weirdest captures and edits of Big Bang. Hohohaha^^ so fresh, so cool~
8. When a scandal breaks out?^^
"Who is it this time?"
"Ohh, her? She’s so pretty!^^ omfg"
(Except for Youngbae, cuz he’s forever alone)
9. If Big Bang forgets to thank VIP when they win an award?
"They didn’t call out our name?"
"Ehh, I didn’t expect it anyway."
10. When there’s skin-ship and sexual touching in the music video.
"They said there’s a bed-scene this time?"
"Wtf is that? -_- That’s not a bed scene."
"That’s too weak sauce to be a bed scene. But the girl’s gorgeous."
Source: Nate Pann