A KVIP posted a new topic in the fancafe where she talked about Big Bang’s new album concept, but I just thought her post and the comments made in the topic were too hilarious, so I’m translating them onto here LOL.
"As most people have been guessing, ALIVE is probably going to be the name of the whole album.. and the oxygen mask they used (in TOP’s photo) is there because oxygen masks are supposed to help the patient breathe and live.. so I think it’s safe to say that that is what their new concept is going to be about, no?
I wonder what the other members are going to come out using.. I’m betting on one of those defibrillators they use to pump the patient’s chest to bring them back alive LOL
I hope this album can give both fans and Big Bang enough oxygen to breathe, haha.”
Comments made on this post by other KVIPs:
- "They’re probably just going to stand on stage wearing oxygen masks…"
- "They might just glue the mics straight onto the oxygen masks.."
- "Or they’re going to come out holding onto IVs and needles"
- "YG might make us new light stick goodies in the shape of an oxygen mask…."
- "No, they’re going to roll out cardiac pacemaker screens onto the stage"
- "What if their outfits are hospital patient clothes?"
- "Their performance might be CPR… where they try saving each other.."
- "One of them is going to come out with a cast on their arm"
- "LOL they’re going to come out on crutches"
- "Or wheelchairs….."
- "OMG they should all wear hospital clothes, but cut them up in scissors into Big Bang style.. omfg it’d be so sexy"
- "Big Bang can wear doctor uniforms and their dancers can be patients."
- "TOP’s going to limp on stage going af;lkafkjdhf and breathing all hard and then faint on stage. And then Jiyong’s going to be wearing a white doctor’s gown while Daesung is standing next to him holding those computer screens that show the heartbeats. And then Seungri is going to be holding a scalpel and Youngbae is TOP’s guardian that’s waiting for the surgery to end so he’s just going to be standing on the side crying and singing the song all sadly because TOP’s dying…"
Oh, VIPs. LOLOLOLOLOLOL. The last one. Youngbae LOL.
Maybe I’m the only one who found them funny. ROFL. Oh well!
Hope you guys enjoyed it, too :)
I was so bored I tried making my own version of the crown stick out of old styrofoam paper and glitter! LOL. I tried making the version 2 stick, but I ran out of gray styrofoam to finish the bottom. I’ll settle for the glitter :3 Came out really long, but oh well. I’ll try to improve next time! I like how the “B” turned out LOL.
- Korean: 뱅봉으로 쳐맞아 볼래?
- Translation: Wanna get beaten with a Crown Stick?
So, I was browsing through Nate Pann just now and saw that one of the posts that made it to the Hot Issue list was one that was titled, “A V.I.P unni saved me during Power Concert” and clicked it since I’m a VIP myself LMAO. I just thought it was a cute, yet heroic post that made me feel proud to be a VIP :) So, enjoy!
It’s kinda long, but entertaining.
**** there is a part during this fan account where it talks about a few fans of a certain group, but because I don’t want to start any fan wars, I’m just going to put “________” as a replacement. If you want to find out which group it is, you can go look for it yourself on the original post lmao. Sorry. I just want to keep everything clean. ****
"I’m afraid that I might be posting about this a little too late, but after seeing a post
that became a hot issue written by someone who was saved by a B2uty, I told myself
that I really! had to make my own account a hot issue so that I can show my
appreciation for that unni (older girl) T_T