A KVIP posted a new topic in the fancafe where she talked about Big Bang’s new album concept, but I just thought her post and the comments made in the topic were too hilarious, so I’m translating them onto here LOL.
"As most people have been guessing, ALIVE is probably going to be the name of the whole album.. and the oxygen mask they used (in TOP’s photo) is there because oxygen masks are supposed to help the patient breathe and live.. so I think it’s safe to say that that is what their new concept is going to be about, no?
I wonder what the other members are going to come out using.. I’m betting on one of those defibrillators they use to pump the patient’s chest to bring them back alive LOL
I hope this album can give both fans and Big Bang enough oxygen to breathe, haha.”
Comments made on this post by other KVIPs:
- "They’re probably just going to stand on stage wearing oxygen masks…"
- "They might just glue the mics straight onto the oxygen masks.."
- "Or they’re going to come out holding onto IVs and needles"
- "YG might make us new light stick goodies in the shape of an oxygen mask…."
- "No, they’re going to roll out cardiac pacemaker screens onto the stage"
- "What if their outfits are hospital patient clothes?"
- "Their performance might be CPR… where they try saving each other.."
- "One of them is going to come out with a cast on their arm"
- "LOL they’re going to come out on crutches"
- "Or wheelchairs….."
- "OMG they should all wear hospital clothes, but cut them up in scissors into Big Bang style.. omfg it’d be so sexy"
- "Big Bang can wear doctor uniforms and their dancers can be patients."
- "TOP’s going to limp on stage going af;lkafkjdhf and breathing all hard and then faint on stage. And then Jiyong’s going to be wearing a white doctor’s gown while Daesung is standing next to him holding those computer screens that show the heartbeats. And then Seungri is going to be holding a scalpel and Youngbae is TOP’s guardian that’s waiting for the surgery to end so he’s just going to be standing on the side crying and singing the song all sadly because TOP’s dying…"
Oh, VIPs. LOLOLOLOLOLOL. The last one. Youngbae LOL.
Maybe I’m the only one who found them funny. ROFL. Oh well!
Hope you guys enjoyed it, too :)
[TRANS] TOP, blue hair is only the beginning… Other members’ hairstyles “far more shocking”.
With their comeback nearing on the 29th, Big Bang TOP’s teaser photo was released. It revealed the shocking new transformation and concept, leaving it up to netizens to foreshadow that the rest of the members’ hairstyles will be just as big of a transformation.
On the 6th, TOP revealed a photo of himself on the YG Entertainment blog where it showed his bright sky-blue hair and intense masculine beauty. As this photo first reached out to the online public, many fans began posting on their personal online blogs and/or SNS accounts saying, “TOP’s eyes and hair are so overwhelming and powerful” and “First the silver hair and now the blue hair, he can pull it off perfectly”.
But apparently, YG says this is only the beginning. During a phone call on the 6th with OSEN News, they garnered much more anticipation when they stated that, “The other members have most definitely taken the risk to transform into something just as shocking as TOP has. They have especially put forth a lot of effort in their hair to better surprise their fans.”
In addition, they have also added that, “A diverse spectrum of fashion for each member will also be seen throughout this new album,” and “Not only have we stressed on showing off the masculinity like we did with TOP, but we have also been planning many different concepts to reveal as well.”
Irrelevant information omitted.