“Akshglkjfdg over head, over feet. Ajksdhfkjds with or without the beat. I’m wild and I’m young. They all been obsolete. Why so damn serious? Got yo girl delirious. I’m only 25 and got the world so curious. Is it cuz of my style or my flow is mysterious? King with them aces, I’m the best. Period.”
I had this recorded :) Although the people next to me were screaming so loudly, I couldn’t manage to decipher the very beginning. But yeah. People thought this was a new song, but to me it just seemed like a short English skit he specially prepared for the U.S. fans. He recited these “lyrics” slowly first, then he rapped to it with music in the background. The music was almost exactly like Crayon, so I don’t know! If it really is for a new song, then I’m all for it! :)
Though I wasn’t in the VIP standing area, I had the next best tickets. I thought I’d still be pretty far from the stage, but I had such amazing seats! Honda Center and YGE were fucking ANAL about cameras today, so the line I stood in had such anal security that searched all throughout your bag and scanned your body. So I had to go put my DSLR back in the car, but I’m not complaining. I had such a blast! Plus, I was able to record some pretty bomb quality audio of the performances :) Oh! But one thing I really want to share (and it melted my heart to it’s very core when I witnessed it) was…
My seat was pretty close to the stage and was right behind the VIP standing area, so I was able to clearly see one of the fans in standing area holding a poster that read “I love you, 이승현 (Lee Seunghyun)”. Seungri was standing on our side of the stage and so I was watching him the whole time. He saw that fan in the standing area holding that poster and smiled. He then pointed at her, pounded his heart with his fist a few times, formed a heart with his hands, and pointed back to her with another melting smile. IT WAS SO DAMN CUTE AND SEXY. It’s like as if he wanted to tell her that he loves her, too. IT WAS SO SWEET. I ALMOST CRIED. If I feel this happy for that fan, I can’t imagine how she must have felt… or feels.
It was insane. TOP is a fucking perfect sculpture. skjghlakjshg. So hot. Taeyang ripped his shirt off twice (but that’s a given lmfao). Taeyang also mentioned Hurricane Sandy on the East Coast and wanted us to cheer them on. He also said, “I will pray for East Coast!” I almost cried again at that part LMFAO. GD prepared a special all-English rap skit (some claim that it’s a new song, but it didn’t seem like it. Hmm, who knows lol) that went along to a remixed Crayon beat. Seungri and Daesung made silly Engrish comments.
I’m a happy camper :3
My love for BIGBANG has been taken to a whole other level. I didn’t think that was possible. Shrugs.
So… after being busy for a while, I couldn’t really come onto tumblr. I’ve just been on twitter more, haha. But yeah, I signed on to say that I just entered the ticket war for BIGBANG Alive Los Angeles concert and I didn’t get any fucking ticket.
Yay me. HAHA. I tried going for the VIP tickets, but I couldn’t get those. Then I tried getting any available, still couldn’t get those. I’m so bummed, but if anyone is selling two VIP tickets for the Los Angeles concert, please send me a message on tumblr or tweet me at @big_seunghyun! Thank you! <3
- Posted by: @FriendsBB
- Translation: swaggalevel-1000.tumblr.com
- 1. Chic + humor + dgaf = V.I.P
- 2. You guys have given us endurance and taught us how to be patient. But don't take TOO long to make a comeback, okay?
- 3. The sad truth that when your mom or dad says something to you, it doesn't even come through your ears. But when a Big Bang song comes on, it's as if it has penetrated through your eardrums.
- 4. Oh, you like Big Bang? Let's be friends.
- 5. Why is Big Bang trending and why are they being searched right now? I don't feel good about this... did they do something wrong again?
- 6. UFO Town? Me2Day? What is that? Is it something you eat? Sorry, we wouldn't know. None of our biases, except Taeyang, update their SNS accounts. Twitter ftw.
- 7. We're chic. When you and your back-dancers, stylists, and make-up artists seem to have a "thing" going on, we stfu and hope it goes well.
- 8. When we see other fandoms spazzing about how their biases and artists gave them fan-service, we VIPs just sit here in silence.. wishing you guys gave just as much fan-service as they do. Sobs.
- 9. Did you know? When Big Bang makes a comeback, that's when we're the happiest.
- 10. Jiyong, your raps are very sexy and amazing... but they're just as difficult for us to sing along to.
- 11. We drool when we see Youngbae's abs.... but when we see TOP, we realize that the world is unfair.
- 12. Our visual leader, Madam Kang, is getting better looking every day! ^0^
- 13. Seungri's Egg hair (Alive album hair) is nice. Actually, all his hairstyles are nice..... but PLEASE bring your bangs back.
- 14. TOP, we are expecting you to finally expose your body this year. In 2012.
- 15. Oh, look. They're talking about Korean fashion. I bet G-Dragon is going to be mentioned.
- 16. When a member gets into a scandal, we don't curse at the girl. We curse at him, "Don't get dumped this time!" "Make sure to wear your shoe lifts out to your dates! You don't want to look shorter than her."
- 17. Whether it's a textbook, a notebook, or a school desk... there's a million scribbles and drawings about Big Bang everywhere.
- 18. You learn many different and interesting words after listening to Big Bang's songs.
- 19. Sometimes... just sometimes, you get embarrassed of Big Bang. LOL.
- 20. "FUCK YOU, YG. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME? I HATE YOU."
- 21. "I love you, Papa YG."
- 22. When another artist or person disses Big Bang, "Oh, poor baby. Did you want attention that badly? Come here, I'll give you the love your mom never gave you."
- 23. We have way too much pride. Like WAY too much. But DGAF.
- 24. We learned to not look for "height" in men. Our "height" standards are not very tall.
- 25. We aren't satisfied when people say, "Big Bang will always be five members." But we do get satisfied when people say, "Big Bang is forever one family."
- Source: Naver Big Bang fancafe
- Translations: swaggalevel-1000.tumblr.com // @big_seunghyun
[TRANS][TWITTER][INFO] 120707 Author and Publisher, Kim Suyoung, tweets about TOP and the new movie he will star in called “Alumni”.
The movie “Alumni” will go into filming starting next week. If you put it in terms of publishing, it’s like the equivalent of a book starting to undergo editing. I’m feeling unfamiliar with all this because it (the movie) is nowhere near the area of publishing. But on the day of examinations (auditions), BIGBANG TOP, who is taking on the lead role, said that he was determined to try his best, and that was reassuring enough. Although the scenario is now out of my own hands, the real story will be reborn through the supervision and command that Director Park Shinwoo will have on the actors and staff.
* Kim Suyoung is the author of “Alumni”, which was first published as a novel.
Source: @suyoung_opus // twitter
Sagging Snail (Lee Juk & Yoo Jaesuk) release a teaser for their new music video “Indoor Player” which includes a Big Bang parody!
- Sagging Snail (a collaboration duo first formed by singer, Lee Juk, and comedian, Yoo Jaesuk, during the 2011 Infinity Challenge West Coast Highway concert) has received a lot of love for their 2011 song "Ahpgujeong Player". But this year, they’ve created a play-off song of “Ahpgujeong Player” called "Indoor Player", in which they’ve released the teaser for the music video. Fellow comedian, Park Myungsoo, who collaborated with G-Dragon during the 2011 Infinity Challenge West Coast Highway concert for “I Had An Affair” also featured in Sagging Snail’s new music video. This music video will also be a parody of Big Bang’s newest song “MONSTER”.
Brief explanation/translation: swaggalevel-1000.tumblr.com
[INFO] Famous child actress, Kim Yoojung (bottom), and upcoming actress, Han Yaeri (top right), confirmed to play the roles of TOP’s younger sister and girlfriend/love in his new movie “ALUMNI”.
- Kim Yoojung is one of the most popular child actresses known in South Korea today for her appearances in several hit movies and dramas. She is known to be a huge fan of Big Bang and TOP. She has attended Big Show every year so far and has stated several times before that she would like to act with TOP. Han Yaeri is a rookie actress who starred in the recent hit movie “Korea” with Ha Jiwon and is a rising star in the Korean media today.
- TOP’s younger sister role was originally supposed to be played by another child actress, Kim Hyunsoo, but the casting was changed to Kim Yoojung at the last minute.